Gloucester Public Schools serves approximately 2800 students in Kindergarten through Grade 12. We operate five Elementary (K-5) Schools, one Middle (6-8) School, and one High School.
3. Proof of Child’s Age (at least one document from the list below)
Resident Alien Card
4. Health and Medical Documentation - (both documents required)
Proof of Immunization
A Physical Exam ( within 12 months )
5. Parent / Guardian - Photo ID
6. Completed Home Language Survey
A completed home language survey MUST be completed for EVERY newly registering student. This survey is required by the Massachusetts Department of Education to determine a student's need for support in a language other than English
8. Please See Our Guide to the Online Registration Process
Step-by-step directions to provide guidance and support for the online registration process.